We started the night with some Rock Band and eating.
I guess Julianna wanted to play Battle of the Sexes.
Grandpa and Grandma Demarest just celebrated their 50th anniversary on December 28th.
Micah and Sarah. I think Micah is laughing at Julianna.
I asked Luke to show what he thinks about the new year, and to be silly.
Also, I played the funniest party game ever on New Year's Eve. It's called Pictophone. I wish I could go back home soon and introduce it to my side of the family. It makes my top five list of party games. Also on the list: The Insult Game (2 adjectives and a noun), Catch Phrase, Psychiatrist, and Peanuts. Ahh, there are so many other good ones.
5 comments:
Is Micah laughing, or does he REALLY love Cherry Coke? :)
Great photos!
We recently played Buzzword (the cards used to be in Pizza Huts) but we own the actual game and it's a little different. Heart it. I also enjoy Pop 5 from Cranium.
I love good games. WE played catch phrase which is so over done. I hope no one is reading this at the party we went to. Invite us next year please Sarah and Micah. We are young but always get stuck with the oldies. Not that they are bad....come on we need fun too. Hey are you going come Supervise us soon?
Cara
It cracks me up that Jules is playing battle of the sexes!
I can't wait to get invited to the next party so I can play some of these "New-Fanled" Hipster games with you young folk!
Post a Comment