Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Another Brant baby


Come join us, little girl! My brother Matt and his wife Molly are anxiously awaiting their second baby! She was due on July 4th. I had to leave Marshalltown before she arrived. Sad! Please come soon, baby girl! Join your cousins and brother Nathan.

If I love my nieces and nephews this much, what will it be like to parent???

2 comments:

Kelli B said...

Sweet, sweet picture! Every time I see Molly, I think of her as a Brant! It's so funny. Cause she's not. Well, she IS, but she was originally another name. You know where I'm going with this? :)

I cant wait for your new niece!!! Have they chosen a name for her yet?

Love you friend.

Deb said...

No name yet, but there will be an update as soon as she shows herself! Oh, and I most definitely know what you mean. Many times people have commented on how she looks like a Brant. :)