Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Stop it Stupid Steve.

Ok, Steve. What a brother asks for, a brother gets. Let me tell you why I picked this clip.

Well, Steve, what you may not know is that I really enjoy the Office episodes where they highlight a prank Jim has played on Dwight. I think they are hilarious. There was one episode last season where Jim rambled off like 5 practical jokes he had played on Dwight. I think it was the "Conflict Resolution" episode. I enjoyed that thoroughly. I also enjoyed this practical joke from the current season. After watching it again tonight I laughed out loud. I hope you enjoy!

P.S. For any who are wondering about the title...this was said often as we were growing up. But I love you now, Steve! I loved you then, but, you know.

7 comments:

Bryan said...

It's funny because it's true.

P.S. I want to do that soooo bad!

Jackie said...

That is one of my favorite office moments!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Thank you! What a wonderful sister you are! Great clip!
Stevie B

Anonymous said...

Dear Steve,
I hate you.
Love, Deb
Ha!

Amanda said...

Steve,
Don't turn on the TV between the hours of 4:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. Monday - Friday. Tigger & Mabry have wired it to explode.
Love,
Future Steve

Deb said...

I knew that infamous letter I wrote would turn up after I titled this post. I saw that one coming.

Anonymous said...

YAY!