I have really enjoyed all the new posts lately!
oh good! I was worried!
Maybe Han has allergies like me! Give him a nasal spray!
Yeah for Han! Does he get to play outside now? :)
I'm glad for you that Han still lives and breathes! Matt and I laid in bed one night and pondered what it would be like to return home to find a cat carcass. Oh dear! (I write that with utmost sensitivity.)
Yay Kitty is fine!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I have really enjoyed all the new posts lately!
oh good! I was worried!
Maybe Han has allergies like me! Give him a nasal spray!
Yeah for Han! Does he get to play outside now? :)
I'm glad for you that Han still lives and breathes! Matt and I laid in bed one night and pondered what it would be like to return home to find a cat carcass. Oh dear! (I write that with utmost sensitivity.)
Yay Kitty is fine!
Post a Comment