Sunday, August 31, 2008

Late Night

I'm rejoicing that we don't have school tomorrow.
In recognition of my ability to stay up later, I decided to catch up on some reading.
At the beginning of summer Debra shared a blog with me. It is the wife of one of the Selah members who narrates her family's experience in losing a daughter/sister. The author carried the baby for months knowing that she probably would not survive. I have not gotten very far in her narration, but tonight it provided me with many tears, and surprisingly many laughs. Thank you, Lord, for both. I wish I were able to so eloquently describe what it is I think and feel about "all things trial" on a daily basis. I'm sure that would only be for my benefit, however.

If you are interested in the blog site look on my blogroll. It is labeled "Bring the Rain".

This video I want to share with you is of her three daughters in their play room. I laughed so hard. I love the expressions of the twins. Enjoy.


6 comments:

Holli said...

haha, the only words I could understand were "cuz" and "potty".

Jackie said...

That is so cute! I love when the little girl whispers into the camera!

Liz said...

That is such a funny video! I love the twins' faces!

Anonymous said...

Let me tell ya- I have kept up with the blog you listed... about every other entry moves me to tears.
Such good stuff!

Holli said...

I've been reading that blog today. I'm well into May so far. It has been a very emotional afternoon/evening just reading. Miles came home to a crying wife, something I'm sure he does not enjoy.

Paige said...

that video is hilarious!! i took a look at the blog and it is so moving...there is a song/video montage that is really striking.