Monday, August 11, 2008

Please respond

I will making my blog private soon.

The only reason I'm doing this is because I have students who have googled me and have found my blog...not real interested in this happening again.

It will add an extra step when you try to read my blog, which I'm not real excited about because that can be irritating, and may cause some of you to check back less often, but I'm thinking this is my best option.

I have to put down email addresses of people who I say is ok to read my blog, so here's where you come in. I have most of your email addresses, and I think I know everyone who reads this, but just to be safe, will you reply to this post if you would like to be put on the safe list? You can include your email address on the reply or you can email it to me.

Is says blog authors have access already...does that mean anyone who writes a blog will not have to sign in to read?


EDIT
It occured to me that maybe I should make a list of those I know read, and if you don't find your name on the list you can respond.
People I'm aware of that read my blog:
Amanda Roush
Elizabeth Smith
Paige Burzlaff
Molly Brant/Matt
Steve/Amy Brant
Jackie Zwiefel
Holli Rausch/Miles
Bryan Johnson
Mandy Shew/Keith
Sarah from Kansas (I'm so sorry that your last name is escaping me right now. Allison always called you Schism...I know it's not that! I'll kick myself when I realize what it is. I'll need your email address so I can add you.)
Cara Ashley
Jodi Smith
Kelli Burrier
Allison LaDuke
Debra Wittrock
Meg Vinson
Sara Fitzgerald

Let me know if you want to be included!

11 comments:

Jackie said...

You reminded me that I never got back to you on how I did that thing... I'm not really sure how it happened though, so hopefully you're figuring it out more than I did. I would definitely like to be on the safe list. :)

Amanda said...

Please put me on the safe list, Deborah! I love to read your stories.

XOXO
Sissy

Molly said...

Count me in, Deb!

As we were walking into Wal-Mart yesterday, I thought, "Oh, Deb and Luke aren't here anymore." I got used to you being here and now you're gone. I miss you.

Deb said...

Thanks Molli. *sniff* I miss you too.

Kelli B said...

yeah - include me!!!

Holli said...

FYI - "Blog author" means anyone who can write a post (not comment) on *your* blog. So if you had an account for Luke to write to your blog, he would automatically be able to view it.
But others, whether or not they have a blog, will need to be approved.

Sarah said...

Schism here. You're little note made me smile! :) (thanks).
My email is sarahmellen@mail.com
That should help with the last name too. :)

Liz said...

yes, I do read your blog. Please help me keep it that way.

Marty and Dale said...

Deb,

Please add our email address of maeparrish@cfu.net to your list of "approved" readers.What a great way to keep track of you Brant women!!

Dale & Marty

Vicky Clinkscales said...

Deb, can I stay too? :)

Vicky (Halupnik) Clinkscales
Clink1292@aol.com

GodsGirl said...

Deb, I know what you mean about trying to keep everything private. I have so many students that keep asking to be my friend on Facebook.

Would love to keep reading your blog and keeping up with you, friend!

-Amber Schouten