Next thing to add to the list:
Figure out how to take better pictures with the camera, or just get a new one that has a longer video option. Our current camera is 5 years old, and only takes 30 seconds of video. Is it possible that this camera is 'going bad'? I've found that the pictures have been blurry lately and not near as good as they used to be. I've considered that it might be me just doing a bad job at taking them, but I don't think I've changed how I take pictures.
Help me out! Anybody know of a good camera that usually provides great pictures no matter who the taker is?
3 comments:
Cameras most definitely "go bad", Deb. Mirrors, sensors, shutters, doodads, can all stop working or stop working at top capacity. Camera-makers aren't in the business of having customers come back once every five years. But everything is replaceable if you want to put the money into it.
I say new camera, because at this point the parts will likely cost more than the camera itself. If you liked this particular camera until recently, maybe get the most recent upgraded version of it. Usually a new version comes out once every 12-18 months.
Also, the creative in me needs to say this: there will never be a camera that will shoot great photos for everyone. Great photos come from the person shooting the subject, not the camera in their hand.
That being said, any of the mainstream companies make point-and-shoots will produce quality photos with proper exposure, little blur, etc. with very little "camera knowledge" on the taker's part. :)
Just caught up on your last posts. These were great!
Post a Comment