I thought you would all appreciate it if I shared with you what is on "My Faves" play list right now. I've taken a little break from it recently to pay tribute to MJ, but here are some of my faves. Check them out if you're interested.
"Have you Ever" Brandi Carlile
"Love" Matt White Band
"Calabria 2007" Enur
"Realize" Colbie Caillat
"New Soul" Yael Naim
"Mercy" Duffy
"Bruises" Chairlift
"You Don't Know Me" Ben Folds with Regina Spektor (one little bad word...oops!)
"Little Romance" Regina Spektor
"The Way I Am" Ingrid Michaelson
"Lucky" Jason Mraz
"I'm Yours" Jason Mraz
"Keep Breathing" Ingrid Michaelson
"Bubbly" Colbie Caillat
"The Call" Regina Spektor
"Winter Song" Sara Bareilles
"Trouble" Ray LaMontagne
"Great DJ" The Ting Tings (as heard on the "Year One" preview on TV)
"I Got A Feeling" The Black Eyed Peas
"Thank You" MoZella
"Dreams Collide" Colbie Caillat
"The Last Thing On Your Mind" The Lights
"Single Ladies" Beyonce
"Distant Dreamer" Duffy
Yes, some are predictable, and yes, they are often heard on commercials.
Enjoy! I love to share good music.
2 comments:
Seeing "Single Ladies" on the list made me giggle. :)
I copied the list and will be checking all of the songs out. Thanks for sharing, Deb!
Deb! I didn't know you were a Ben Folds fan! Or are you a Regina Spektor fan? Must be the latter because you have another of hers on your list.
I had "You Don't Know Me" in my head back in January at Debra's for game night. But I couldn't sing it out loud because. haha
Post a Comment