Thursday, July 16, 2009

Today was a crazy gorgeous day! Every time I stepped outside, and then like every five minutes during my outside time, I would utter some sort of thank you to God for such a beautiful day. 70's and breezy. It made me wonder if my mom would agree with me on how I dubbed this day a perfect weather day. I think not. She would want it to be at least 80.

I went to the school I used to work at and put up some bulletin board displays for their 50th celebration this weekend. Then I walked outside and saw how gorgeous it was a decided I would have my own little picnic by the river. I took my sandwich and banana and worshiped outside by the river for lunch. I praised God for how He gifted me with a wonderful day. I also prayed for the baby moving around and growing inside.

Here are the pictures from the last three ultrasounds.

8 weeks: (see the tiny white bean on the bottom?)

15 weeks:

and 20 weeks: (baby is curled up in the fetal position)

Enjoy the beautiful evening!

1 comment:

Holli said...

Awwwh! Baby is growing!!