Saturday, July 15, 2006

Most Amazing First

Yesterday I had my most amazing first of the whole week! I went tubing and I absolutely loved it! I was really excited when I realized the Sr. High Campers were going tubing and that I had some time and I had Keith's go ahead. I knew this would be an amazing thing to do during my week of firsts. I'm really glad I did it. I went with my friend, and fellow Marshalltown-ian, Emily Backes. She told me what to do and we had a lot of fun together. Towards the end of the ride, which wasn't long enough, I hadn't gotten flipped off yet, so we tipped the tube ourselves. The crash in the water and the chill of the water was not as scary as I thought it was going to be. Yesterday was a perfect day for tubing, pretty hot and the water was so warm. I would love to go again for hours! Hmmm, do I know anyone who has a boat?
P.S. I'm the one on the right.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! Did you wear sunscreen?

Kelli B said...

So fun deb!!!

Deb said...

haha Holli. Nope, no sunscreen. I wasn't wearing shoes either. AND I have no counselor. I'm breaking all kinds of camp rules!

Jackie said...

Deb. You're great. I miss you. I LOVE reading the updates on your life! I hope you are having an awesome time at camp!

Kelli B said...

deb, i got your voicemail. i was not around saturday - so dont feel bad. it's okay we missed each other. i'm just glad you got your car back.

i cnat wait to hear about your week! You should blog about it. :)

Love you friend!

Kelli B said...

ps - i think you, stacy r, and i should take a road trip sometime out to Chicago. We can pick Tari hillyard up in Dekalb and spend the rest of the weekend w/ Laura together. Or if Tari cant come- it can be like a "roomates from fall 2002" weekend.

What do you think??? I'd LOVE it.

Deb said...

Kelli, this could totally happen! If you get this message, write me back, because I'm serious!