Friday, January 19, 2007

Eerie


I am including a picture of Miles and Holli. I think it's funny how their names so closely resemble my brother-in-law's name. See below post for further explanation.

I had to do this in a separate post b/c aparently I had too many pictures on the last entry.

Aren't they a cute couple?!? :)

Sometimes Holli and I look like twins. Sometimes Miles really makes me laugh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, a post just for us! ;) Thanks almost twin!

Anonymous said...

BTW Holli, to respond to your comment on a previous post, I remember when you falsely used my name to comment on your own post to try to lure me out...silly, silly girl. I cannot be baited so easily. (actually, I tried to comment, but your blog said name and e-mail were required. Homey don't play dat)

Anonymous said...

I'll bait you.

Paigery said...

deb, take a look at patrick's brother's blog...it can be really hilarious. chrisforaday.blogspot.com ps I LOVE YOU